Are you looking to relocate to North Central Kansas? It’s a great place to live, work, and raise a family!
Here are some things to consider when moving:
- The student-teacher ratio in public schools is approximately 12.5 to 1.
- High school students’ ACT scores exceed the national average.
- Kansas’ high school graduation rate of 80.2% placed the state in the top ten nationally.
- Each County is served by different real estate agencies, please contact respective counties to get a list of the realtors in that area.
- Low Cost of Living – The cost of living in Kansas is nearly 6.3 percent below the national average, making our state among the most affordable in the nation. Housing costs are especially low, with the median value of owner-occupied homes nearly 12.2 percent below the national average
- Free lots for new homes in some communities including Minneapolis and Tescott in Ottawa County
Rural Opportunity Zones